NOTE:Yahoo and HotMail Services are
It sometimes takes hours or even up to 4 days to get a confirmation
email through to "free email" accounts.
If you do not get one in 5 minutes, resubmit on the previous page
and enter a non yahoo or hotmail email that you use frequently.
Here's how to whitelist your important emails for some of the most
popular e-mail providers:
Here's how to add me to your Yahoo whitelist:
1. Open your Yahoo mailbox
2. Click "Mail Options"
4. Next, click "Add Filter"
5. In the top row, labeled "From
Header:" make sure "contains" is selected.
6. Click in the text box next to
that drop-down menu, and enter the address in the "From" line of our e-mail
message (Please select the e-mail address from the list provided)
7. At the
bottom, where it says "Move the message to:" select "Inbox" from the menu.
Click the "Add Filter" button again.
If you're using AOL, here's how to receive my e-mails:
1. Go to "Mail Controls"
2. Select the screen name we're sending your
3. Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screenname."
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and
inclusion parameters", include this domain:
For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow e-mail from all AOL
members, e-mail addresses and domains. Then
1. Click "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom
To receive my emails with Hotmail, please follow these steps if
you're having trouble:
1. Click the "Options" tab
2. Under "Mail Handling" select "Safe
3. In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of my
4. Click "Add"
5. When you see the address you entered in the Safe
List box, click "OK.